We are Located in the Cristol Chemistry Building on the Main Campus at the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Google Map Link.
- Atmospheric Chambers and Man Lab located in Cristol Chemistry Building, Room 343
- Additional Lab space located in Cristol Chemistry Building, Room 442
- Offices located on 3rd and 4th floors of Cristol in and around the labs.
Transportation to/from the Airport (Denver International Airport)
Check out this link for all information: RTD Skyride how to pay, where to catch the bus, etc.
- $13 each way (exact change required!), Take AB bus (to Boulder) from either West Terminal (Level 5 – Door 506, Island 5) or East Terminal (Level 5 – Door 511, Island 5)
- AB Bus Schedule
- Route Map
- Direct door-to-door service
- Cost ~$30 each way (discount code BLDR1 gets $5 off the one-way ticket or $10 off round trip)
- At the Airport - go to SuperShuttle Boulder counter (open daily 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM) across from the water feature under the Ground Transportation signs to check-in
- Make Reservations Online
Note: Both Bus and Super Shuttle make their last airport runs at midnight (12am). If you arrive later than midnight consider taking a Taxi (~$75) or renting a car.